Friday, October 14, 2011

More Peace...at Jackie's House


Today I'm guest posting for Jackie over at the frequently funny and always friendly House of Sarager. If you haven't visited, you should, because Jackie has the most adorable red-headed children you will ever see! (And she's pretty darn cute herself, especially if you love autumn...Which I do.) More importantly, she's a terrific blogger.

If you enjoyed my zen post from yesterday, I think you'll like this new one, too. So run on over and check it out, okay?

=)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! I love her series of posts right now. You're the perfect contributor for that!

Unknown said...

On my way!

Anonymous said...

I hopped over there and really enjoyed your wonderful poem and music. What talent you have dear Sue. You have a gift that blesses many. Hugs

Gail said...

I went, I read, I rejoiced.

Caroline said...

I'm off to check it out! :)