Sunday marked my 400th post, which means that yet another of my giveaways is in order...a Christmas one, as it happens. I've noticed that these festive occasions are coming around a little more often since I became a daily or near-daily poster. Originally that kind of frequency wasn't in the game plan, but once I got going, I realized I had more to say than I thought!
Of course, it wouldn't be half as much fun saying any of it without all of you loyal readers out there, which explains why I am so fond of the giveaway concept. It just seems right that something special should happen to you every once in a while as a reward for coming here. I want you to feel appreciated, because you ARE appreciated.
So here's the deal: Five people will be winners, and I will proudly draw their names out of a lovely red Christmas bowl. (Yes, my friends, I am going the extra mile for y-o-u!) Each person's name will automatically be entered once, just for commenting. Followers will earn an additional entry, while those who post a link to the giveaway on their blogs will get their names entered in the drawing two additional times. In other words, your name can be entered as many as four times! Boy, oh boy!!
Last day to enter is December 25th at 11:59 PM. Winners (announced with pleasure on Saturday, the day after Christmas) may choose from the following prizes:
1. A custom CD from Sue's playlist (please specify popular, spiritual, or Christmas music)
2. One of anything your heart desires from the ever-charming Cheeky Cards
3. One of anything else (no wedding packs, please) your heart desires from the incomparable, always elegant Junky Heirloom
4. One of my books, if you're so inclined (take your pick...His Children, At the End of Your Rope, There's Hope or Awaken Your Spiritual Power)
5. One blog tribute to/for the person of your choice (you supply the information, I'll supply the coronation...AND the exaggeration, if need be!)
Have fun, y'all. Bonne chance. Happy Christmas. Feliz Navidad. Keep smilin'. Vaya con Dios. And God bless us, every one.