Monday, September 8, 2008

I LOVE surprises!

The cute girl pictured above is far more than just a beautiful bridesmaid. She also happens to be my daughter-in-law, Heather, and she is a very easy person to love. Today she brought a smile to my face (for about the zillionth time since my son found her...) by sending me a heart-shaped, silver pendant that says "This Grandma is loved a lot" on it. How thoughtful is that?? And it's not even my birthday either, though it is a special day...now.  

Just wanted to state for the public record that this pendant is loved a lot, too...as is the very special young mother who sent it.

You're the best, Heather. I love  you! (And big hugs to Carli for helping pick it out!!)

PS. It looks good on me. 
PPS. Yes, I'm already wearing it .  =)

4 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

glad you liked it:)

NBlake said...

She is a good one alright!

Laura said...

Heather is super sweet!

Kristin said...

Agreed. Heather is the best!