2. Click on Design or Customize, whichever your version says.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. In Settings, click on the Comments tab.
5. Scroll down until you see Show word verification for comments and check NO.
6. If you are really worried about spam comments and want to moderate comments before they are published on your blog, check the Always box next to Comment moderation (just above where you've just turned off word verification), and enter your email address.
7. Click Save Settings.
And that’s all it takes, folks.