Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hanging Gardens


 
 We're pretty excited about my nephew's iTunes success.

 
 His new album, Hanging Gardens, dropped today!
(click pic to enlarge and read what iTunes thinks)

 iTunes chose one of the tracks as Single of the Week. (lower left)
THAT'S BIG.

And look where the album itself is positioned!  (upper right)
THAT'S BIG, TOO.

 "All You're Waiting For" was definitely worth the wait.

Hey, every track of this chill and vibey album was worth the wait.
(my nephew is pictured on the left)

CONGRATULATIONS TO TYLER BLAKE
AND HIS BANDMATE MICHAEL DAVID

ON

HANGING GARDENS
{CLASSIXX}

Check it out here.

for more happiness, click below

11 comments:

momto8 said...

wow!!! congrats to him and best of luck!!!

Brian Miller said...

woohoo! that is way cool....def congrats to him!!!!

Leovi said...

Yes, I think it's time to congratulate your nephew! Great album!

Jenny said...

Congratulations to your nephew! I love that sound. Kinda/sorta like Owl City!

karen said...

How very exciting! I'm heading to iTunes right now. Seriously. Right now.

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is so awesome.I think it is awesome that it is going well for them. I am sure it is fun to watch his talent grow.
Blessings!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! How exciting!

Lisa said...

Cool! How very exciting!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Congratulations! I like the "zippiness" of the tune. :)

Grandma Honey said...

Amazing nephew you have! Talent obviously runs in your family.

Amy said...

That is great!! How exciting for him, wow.