Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today, I Give You a Gift...


Yesterday, I received a lovely gift that was exactly what I needed. Today, I am passing it on to you.

You can open this remarkable gift with a click. Inside, you will discover Maurine Proctor's article in Meridian Magazine called "Yearning for Something We Just Can't Find." I sincerely hope you will not put my gift on the shelf; you may need it as much as I did. If you decide you can't spare the time, you will have saved a couple of minutes and lost a sweet, peaceful feeling of truth and spiritual centering.

So take those precious minutes and read. Trust me; it will fill you.

10 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

Thank you! Her article pinpoints why I write fantasy - well, one reason anyway. Have a great day!

And thanks for reading and commenting on the beginning of Star Swans!

Jess said...

Sue- you always find, and write, gems! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful gift. Great article, I enjoyed it. Hugs

Lisalulu said...

wow, wonderful and my daughter sent it to me too (probably because she reads your blog and saw it!!!)

yaya said...

Ahhh, yes, that is why I joined the Church...I felt like I was home.

Em said...

We love the proctor's!!! My mom went on a two week trip to israel with them and just told me about this!

Grandma Honey said...

I had seen this article earlier on Meridian, but I passed it by. After your urging, I went back to it. You are right, I am glad I did.

karen said...

I don't know how you find this stuff, but I'm glad you do. And I'm glad you're a giver. Great article, and certainly gave me a lot to think about.

Unknown said...

Love this. Thank you.

Stef said...

What a wonderful gift! Thank you!!